St. Michael & Company’s Uplifting the Spirits Oil blend is designed to reduce stressful reactions and negative emotions, promotes a hope for the future, instill positive thoughts and stimulate meditative state of a grateful heart.
- Lavender- Relaxing,
- Frankincense- Reduce stress reactions and negative emotions, depression reducing abilities, boost immune system, meditative, helps fight cancer and side effects of chemotherapy
- Myrrh- Anti-oxidant, fights cancer, antibacterial, enhance spiritual awareness, emotional insight, and concentration
- Sandalwood- sedates inflammation, anxiety, fear, stress, and restlessness, induces relaxation, calmness, concentration, inner vision, and positive thoughts, improves memory and stimulates your concentration power.
- Patchouli- Relieves depression, soothes inflammation, stimulates blood circulation
- Ylang, Ylang-Increases blood flow, relieves inflammation, heals cardiac problems, lifts someone’s mood
- Bergamot- Promotes joy, lower blood pressure, prevents infection, relieves stress and anxiety, enhance balance, commonly used oto attract money, wealth or success in general,
- Rosewood- Boosts memory, analgesic, antibacterial, antidepressant, calmative, stimulant (immune system), tonic, uplifting
HOW TO USE: For external use only. For adults, we suggest applying to wrists, neck, below the ears or other pulse and acupressure points as needed. You may re-apply during the day up to 4 times. Avoid applying near the ears, eyes, mouth, or any mucus membrane. If oil gets on your fingers, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Essential oils are for external use and not for ingestion. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Keep out of the reach of children. Always consult a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils with babies and children.
or external use only. Always dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
Aromatherapy: The use of natural, aromatic substances, known as essential oils, to enhance the well-being of body, mind, and spirit. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.