St. Michael & Company’s Refreshing Mint Oil blend is designed to relieves nausea/vomiting, headache and migraine, pain, reduce inflammation, relax the muscles and improve the healing process.
- Lavender- Reduces anxiety and emotional stress, improves brain function, antioxidant,
- Wintergreen- Act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent.
- Eucalyptus – Reduces inflammation, relieves pain
- Peppermint – Cooling effect relieves stress, increases feelings of calm and relaxation, as well as a greater decrease in breathing rate and blood pressure,,
- Fennel-Sedates inflammation
HOW TO USE: For external use only. For adults, we suggest applying to wrists, neck, below the ears or other pulse and acupressure points as needed. You may re-apply during the day up to 4 times. Avoid applying near the ears, eyes, mouth, or any mucus membrane. If oil gets on your fingers, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Essential oils are for external use and not for ingestion. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Keep out of the reach of children. Always consult a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils with babies and children.
For external use only. Always dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
Aromatherapy: The use of natural, aromatic substances, known as essential oils, to enhance the well-being of body, mind, and spirit. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.