St. Michael & Company’s Mindful Presence Oil blend’s therapeutic uses are listed for each essential oil relevant to the purpose of this particular blend.
Grape seed oil
- Ylang Ylang: Calming, joy, uplifting, encourages self confidence
- Lavender: Relaxing
- Rose: Healing, love, protection, brings unconditional love and giving. comfort and harmony
- Sandalwood: Encourages a meditative state, brings us unity to help us connect with humanity.
- Blue Tansy: Boosts courage and fortifies the heart energy, bringing up passion and zest for life, calms stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Spruce: Clears and relaxes the mind
HOW TO USE: For external use only. For adults, we suggest applying to wrists, neck, below the ears or other pulse and acupressure points as needed. You may re-apply during the day up to 4 times. Avoid applying near the ears, eyes, mouth, or any mucus membrane. If oil gets on your fingers, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Essential oils are for external use and not for ingestion. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Keep out of the reach of children. Always consult a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils with babies and children.