St. Michael & Company’s Mindful Presence Oil Blend
The therapeutic uses that are listed for each essential oil are those that are relevant to the purpose of this particular blend.
- Ylang Ylang: Calming, joy, uplifting, encourages self confidence
- Lavender: Relaxing
- Rose : healing, love, protection, brings unconditional love and giving. comfort and harmony
- Sandalwood : encourages a meditative state , brings us unity to help us connect with humanity.
- Blue Tansy:boosts courage and fortifies the heart energy, bringing up passion and zest for life, calms stress, anxiety, and tension. It is wonderful used i
- Spruce: Clears and relaxes the mind
HOW TO USE: For external use only. For adults, we suggest applying to wrists, neck, below the ears or other pulse and acupressure points as needed. You may re-apply during the day up to 4 times. Avoid applying near the ears, eyes, mouth, or any mucus membrane. If oil gets on your fingers, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
For external use only. Always dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
Aromatherapy: The use of natural, aromatic substances, known as essential oils, to enhance the well-being of body, mind, and spirit. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)