Running is a great excercise to improve health and well being. In running, there are a couple of important muscles that work so it is important to focus on preparation, nutrition, hydration, conditioning and recovery after each race. Essential oils can help those tired muscles during recovery.
Muscle Tiredness Relieve Oil blend is anti-inflammatory and relaxes tiring and aching muscles . Ingredients :
- Lavender- Relaxing, anti-inflammatory, relieves sprain
- Peppermint-Analgesic, anesthetic, anti-galactagogue, anti-phlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, decongestant, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, hepatic, nervine, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, vasoconstrictor, vermifuge.
- Clove- Antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria, pain reliever
- Wintergreen- Pain reliever, anti-inflammatory
- Ravensara- Antidepressant, antispasmodic, relaxant, and tonic substance, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
Muscles involved in running:
- Hip Flexors and Extenders
In an article published by the Runners’ World stated running injuries include:
- Runners knee
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Hamstrings Issues
- Plantar Fascitis
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- Stress Fracture
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Essential oils are for external use and not for ingestion. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.